Gomez and Sullivan understands the importance of our role in helping to teach and shape the next generation of engineers and environmental professionals. Our commitment to fostering these relationships has led us to develop an internship program which gives college students and recent graduates the opportunity to apply knowledge they have learned in the classroom and gain firsthand experience in the consulting world.
Things to know about our internship program:
- Since the internship program inception in 2007, Gomez and Sullivan has proudly hired over 25 interns and offered full-time employment opportunities to over 15 of those individuals.
- We offer a variety of openings including summer internships, winter break experiences, and long term internships for post graduate professionals looking to get their start in the business.
- We do our best to offer interns a well-rounded experience throughout their time with us. Work can include, but is not limited to, field work, business development and marketing experience, and project work based in a variety of areas.
- Any engineering or environmental student looking to gain insight into our industry is welcome to set up a meeting, whether interested in an internship or not, to consult on what classes they should take, what skills will best serve them after graduation, or to discuss general information regarding working in an environmental consulting firm.
To gain a better understanding of what Gomez and Sullivan is looking for, please see the example internship ads linked on this page which have been used in the past.
If you are interested in an internship with Gomez and Sullivan, we encourage you to visit our Career Opportunities page for information regarding the application process.
Gomez and Sullivan representatives regularly visit both fall and spring college career fairs in New Hampshire and New York. If you are attending a career fair where Gomez and Sullivan is present, please feel free to come visit our table and meet with the representatives on hand. They will not only be able to answer any questions you have regarding our company and the work we complete, but it’s also a great opportunity to get us your information including a resume/cover letter, unofficial transcripts, and a writing sample for consideration. Check back to our website regularly for updated information on career fairs we will be attending.
Career fairs we have attended in recent years include:
- University of New Hampshire
- Clarkson University
- Cornell University
- Pennsylvania State University
- University of Massachusetts Amherst